Follow all 6 steps of How to Create a Universal Story Planner for Writers, Creatives, and Anyone with a Goal. In no time you’ll have a visual, organized guide to successfully fulfill your goal. Each step is a video post you can view on either / both my IGTV and YouTube channels (the YouTube playlist for the first 3 videos for Turn Your Goals into Reality! is HERE)
STEP ONE: Begin with the foundation
The Universal Story Planner line follows the flow of energy experienced as you pursue your goal and sets the foundation. Steps 2-6 build on this foundation. I recommend using banner paper as you create the foundation for your Universal Story Planner rather than on your computer for the following reasons.
- You’re able to disengage from your devices
- Your entire body is activated when creating, modifying, and adding to your Universal Story Planner
- Each step forward is readily available
- The big visual aid affords you the opportunity to stand back and see where you are in the overall picture and how far you’ve come
- With just a glimpse, you’re able to anticipate what comes next
- You have a pictorial reminder of what you have planned for yourself over the next few months
- Keeps you focused
- As you successfully complete each step toward your goal, the Universal Story Planner fires your confidence
- Motivates you to keep at it to the successful completion of your external goal
View Step One Videos
Need More Help?
If you’d like more help with this step, refer to page 67 in Boundless Creativity: A Spiritual Guide to Overcoming Self-Doubt, Emotional Traps, and Other Creative Blocks