The following 5 steps for pre-plotting made simple:
1. Brainstorm ideas: Rough Sketch the 4 Energetic Markers on a Plot Planner
2. Test Concept Ideas for Feedback
3. Interview Your Main Characters
4. Write a Transformational Statement for Protagonist
5. Fill in Scene Ideas on your Plot Planner
- Contrast Beginning and End
- Exotic Middle World of the Antagonists
For more: Read my Plot Whisperer and Blockbuster Plots books for writers.
- Looking for tips to prop up your middle with excitement?
- Wish you understood how to show don’t tell what your character is feeling?
- Are even you sometimes bored with your own story?
- Long to form your concept into words?